Keeping up with changes in how your customers buy is key to maintaining high win rates. SellerNAV® helps sales teams to align with the changing buying patterns of their customers.
Traditional sales strategies and process are under threat from changes in modern buying including:
– The increased sophistication of buyers
– The rise of the competitive tender
– The growing power of procurement
– The advent of increasingly bureaucratic buying processes and procedures.
Sales organizations must align how they sell with how their customers now buy. If they don’t conversion rates and revenues will suffer.
SellerNAV® knows how your customers buy and the requirements of selling to them. That is because it is based on industry leading research into the trends in corporate buying. It uses this information to help sales teams to:
– Identify skills gaps in the face of selling to today’s more sophisticated buyers
– Bridge emerging gaps between sales process and buying process
– Understand and predict future changes in their customers’ buying behaviors
– Augment their existing sales methodologies.
SellerNAV® is underpinned by The ASG Group – a company that is recognized as among the Top 5 Global Sales Training organizations in the area of ‘Overcoming The Procurement Challenge’ (ES Research, Analysts 2013).